Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Update!

Wow! It has been SO long since I have posted a blog! So sorry about that :)
We are doing good! We have made it over half way through this deployment and we are anxiously awaiting February since James will be coming home sometime that month for a little R&R! The months of November and December saw us in Arkansas. It was great to be back home for a while and share the holidays with our families. Connor's first Christmas was exciting :) but I cant wait for next year when we can have a lot more fun with him! It was a little sad being away from James during the holidays, but we made the best of it! We are back in Hawaii now and loving the warmer weather!
Connor is doing great, growing more and more each day! He is rolling all over the place and sitting up on his own. He is a babbling fool! He is constantly talking! I love it though :) Being a mom is more amazing than I ever thought it would be. Its one of those things that you dont fully understand until you experience it. But I absolutly love it and wouldn't trade a SINGLE moment!!
Ok enough of the mushy stuff :) we are just trying to keep busy so the remainder of the deployment passes by and we are all together again! Hopefully it wont be this long until I have another post, but I wont make any promises :) being a "single mom" is quite time consuming!! I would post pictures, but sorry you will just have to check facebook for those! Connor is asleep for the night and I am soon to be there myself!
All is well with our family, and we hope that all is well with yours too!!!
Aloha! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment