Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A-Z All about me!

I saw this on a friends blog and thought it was cute!

A. AREA CODE: 808 right now, though a 501 in cell phone and in my heart!
B. BED SIZE: Full...would love it to be bigger!!!
C. CHORE YOU HATE: Cleaning the bathroom
.D. DOG'S NAME: Gizmo
E. ESSENTIAL "START THE DAY!" ITEM: Breakfast!!
F. FAVORITE COLOR: Pink
G. GOLD OR SILVER: White gold
H. HEIGHT: 5' 8"
I. INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: I played the piano and clarinet when I was younger
J. JOB: stay at home wife/mom
.K. KIDS:first one on the way!
L. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home in Hawaii James, Gizmo and pretty soon baby!
N. NICKNAME: Court, or some people say Court Court ;) lol
M. MOM'S NAME: Rebekah, but everyone calls her Becky
O. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY: 6th grade, concussion and broken arm
P. PET PEEVE: I have a lot of them....
Q. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE: hmm...dont know?!
R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY?: Righty
S. SIBLINGS: 1 brother
T. TIME YOU WAKE UP: when I wake up...usually around 8ish
U. UNDERWEAR: ohh lala... haha!!
V. VEGGIE YOU DISLIKE: tomatos
W. WAYS/REASONS YOU ARE LATE: Im usually not late, unless I over sleep but if its something important I dont over sleep!
X. XRAYS YOU'VE HAD: teeth and wrists

Y. YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE: lasagna
Z. ZOO ANIMALS YOU LIKE: giraffes!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!

    Hey, I gave you a blog award! Check out my blog. ;)

    ReplyDelete