Wednesday, June 16, 2010

3 Year Anniversary!

Wow, I cant believe it has already been 3 years of marriage. Time has really flown by! Three years ago if you had asked us where we would be now I definatly wouldnt have thought we would be living in Hawaii and expecting our first child. But I love it! I am greatful that we live here in paradise and we are so blessed to be bringing a child into this world.

On our anniversary we went to eat in Haleiwa on the North Shore at a restaurant called Jamesons by the Sea. The location was great, we were right on the beach and got to watch the sunset as we dined. The food was good, but not worth the money we spent on it...it was by far the most expensive meal we have EVER eaten in 4 years of being together! But we enjoyed it. After dinner we went and sat on the beach to finish watching the sunset and then we went to Scoop of Paradise to get some ice cream :) that was this pregnant womans one request for our anniversary! haha! Here are a few pics of us on the beach













James got me this bracelet for our anniversary. It is a "deployment bracelet". It has his name on it and a couple of charms for me to wear during his deployment. I thought it was really pretty and very thoughtful of him. If any of you are interested in getting one just let me know and I can send you the lady's info!


1 comment:

  1. Yay! Congrats! My bracelet doesn't have lots of charms. :( Might be good, though, I'd end up messing with it too much.

    ReplyDelete