Sunday, June 6, 2010

Adventures

The past week we have been quite adventurous. We went kayaking to a little island off the coast, James took surf lessons, and this weekend we went camping! A lot of people say Im crazy for doing all these outdoors, adventurous things, while 8+ months pregnant but James has 2 weeks off before his deployment and we are trying to make the best of our time together. So the way I see it is that as long as its safe, if its something he wants to do before he deploys to combat I will be right by his side. And, we have had a great time on all of our adventures!! I am not usually an outdoorsy kind of girl, in fact shortly after we got married we went on a canoe trip and I am surprised our marriage survived that trip haha! I am what he calls a "girly girl" so I complain a lot when I get hot/dirty/etc. But surprisingly, big fat pregnant and all, I did not once complain or get mad, it was really a wonderful time! I think I may actually enjoy being outdoors, or maybe its just that I enjoy spending time with my husband? Either way, it was a good time, and I just wanted to share a few pics from our adventures so far! I dont know what next week will have in store!



James and I kayaking




Gizmo getting ready to kayak!



the island we went to




James and gizmo snuggling on the couch

1 comment:

  1. You do complain a lot when you get dirty :P You're such a girl ;)

    ReplyDelete