Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th!

Well I am now 38 weeks pregnant, so I am ready to go into labor at anytime! My mom, mamaw and brother are coming in today and will be here for 6 weeks...and my dad will be here the last 2 weeks of their stay and they will all go home together. I hope I have Connor in the next couple weeks, without having to be induced. I think he is really enjoying his home in my tummy :) he is a momma's boy already (at least thats what Im telling myself lol).
James left about 5 days ago for his year long deployment. He is safe in Kuwait and will head into Iraq soon. We are both doing ok right now...we miss each other a lot but we know we can make it through this. We are very lucky to have phone and internet access (I've always said I dont know how they did it back in the old days of Vietnam and before....no communication AT ALL other than letters!). James said to let everyone know that those of you wanting to send him stuff could go ahead and start sending...I know he gave a lot of people his address but if you need it just let me know and I can get it to you. He said he doesnt really need anything, but Im sure it would lift his spirits if he got a package.

No comments:

Post a Comment