Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Motherhood

Well things have been pretty hectic (obviously, its been forever since I have posted a blog entry!). Being a mom is wonderful...I absolutly LOVE my little boy!! I always wanted to have a little girl, but I have realized having a boy is awesome! It helps that he adores his mommy :)! He is such a good baby, which is great b/c my family will be leaving soon and I dont know how I would handle a cranky baby. I always feared he would have colic or something and fuss all the time, and how would I be able to handle that alone?! Well so far, so good! I feel like I havent been able to slow down with my family here, and my dad comes in 2 days and I know we will really be busy once he gets here. But Im so glad they are here...my mom is trying to convience me to hire her as my nanny ;) haha! Please keep me and Connor in your prayers as pretty soon it will just be the two of us!

James is doing pretty well in Iraq I suppose. One of his friends, another Platoon leader in our Company was killed in action by an IED (Improvised Explosive Device) on July 21. That has been pretty difficult. They arent even a month into the deployment and already had the first casuality, and while any casuality is difficult, its even harder when its a friend. Please keep the family of the soldier in your prayers, and all the guys who were serving with him. Also, please keep the soldiers deployed in your prayers for a safe return.


1 month down, 11 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment