Monday, July 5, 2010

Long day...

Well today was quite a day, it seemed so long but I feel like we barely got anything accomplished. It was the first full day of my family being here. We needed to go to the commissary to get enough food for everyone and needed to go to the PX to get some other stuff. It took entirely too long to get there, and get done. By the time we were done I was very tired, and I'll be honest I was cranky (I blame it on being 38 weeks pregnant lol). So we finally got home and decided the beach wasnt an option today...it was already 3 and we hadnt had anything to eat for lunch. We debated going to babies r us, but the longer we all sat here the more comfy it got!

Tonight Im a little emotional about the fact that James is gone. I guess its just that type of thing where you have your good days and your bad. I just get really sad seeing other dads with their kids/babies...I want him here so bad! But I know I just have to deal with the fact that he isnt..and its not like he doesnt want to be here either. I have to focus on the positive, like the fact that at least I have my family here for me! I also know that no matter where James may be, he is always here for me. We have gotten to talk quite a bit more than we thought we would, so that is nice!

Hopefully we will get a chance to get to the beach soon. Tomorrow night and Thursday night we have Childbirth classes and wednesday we have a doctor appointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment